Saturday, May 19, 2012

A New Addition

 I am a grandma again! My daughter blessed us with another beautiful little boy.


This is Quinn Andrew. Another big baby. 9 lbs., 9 oz. born April 16th. Just love those little chubby cheeks. He is a little sweet doll.

My daughter Jill, has become such a wonderful photographer. Isn't this just so sweet? 


Big brothers love their little baby. 

I will be back soon with more updates. I have been very busy but I miss blogging and reading all my favorite people.

4 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

Welcome back, and congratulations! Those are wonderful photos!

Miss Riya said...

I'm so glad you shared this joy with us. Babies have a way of causing us to pause and smile, no matter how busy we are.
~Miss Riya

DesertHen said...

What a precious bundle of joy! Congratulations to you all! Beautiful photos!

Becky said...

Adorable! All of them!!
Congratulations!!