Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blocks

I have been away for so long I know. Now I am finding it so hard to squeeze time to work on my crafts for our Bazaar Sisters Holiday Sale. Not enough time in the days.

I have been working of some blocks recently and here are two of the finished sets.

 I love Alice in Wonderland.

Vintage labels are some of my favorite things right now. Of course I have a few other things in the works and will put them up soon.  The farmer is cracking the whip lately.....it seems all we do is work around our house. Dang it.

If you are local and would like to come see what we are doing feel free to come and bring a friend or two.


2 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

You make beautiful things! It's nice to hear from you!

Kathie (Krafty Kat) said...

Your blocks are gorgeous!