Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Am In Love With Canvas Prints

Several weeks ago I was contacted by Brandon from EasyCanvasPrints.com who made me a deal I could not refuse.  I was asked to review a canvas print using one of my own photos and needless to say I jumped at the chance. I have always wanted to purchase one of these so it became my mission to find the perfect photo.

My daughter, Jill was trying out a new camera (which by the way I now am the proud owner of one just like she was using) and she snapped the photo that I decided to use of her little munchkins. Are my grandsons not the cutest? Oh sorry....just had to brag a bit. I upgraded to a larger size of 16x20 and I have to say the canvas turned out so much better than I imagined!

Easy Canvas Prints are really high quality and I was surprised at how affordable this was.  It would be such a great gift idea for a wedding, birthday, Christmas or any number of things. I plan on going back again and again.

See how this picture wraps around the edges? I absolutely love that. But if you prefer not to have a wrap that can be done as well.   Did I say I LOVE this?  It was so easy to create using their step by step instructions.

You can also pick other colors for the sides.  Easy Canvas Prints also offers enhancements of your photo including black and white, sepia, retouching and photo collages.  I can honestly say I highly recommend Easy Canvas Prints.

Thanks so much Brandon! It was so much fun working on this with you.    

3 comments:

DesertHen said...

Very cool! Might just have to try this out! Good to see you! =)

Carolynn said...

Nice to know. I've always wanted to print my photos on canvas, too. I wonder if they'll ship to Canada...?

Jeannelle said...

Great to see you blogging again, Egghead! The photo print on canvas looks very nice!