Sunday, April 10, 2011

A New Hen In The Hen House

She  is quite the producer.


Perhaps it is this hair do. Pretty wild looking isn't she?


But she is really one of my favorite chickens....quiet, easy to clean up after and holds all straight pins in my sewing room.

But best of all look at all the eggs she lays. Quite prolific.


She is heading over to my Etsy shop. Bok!

I am participating in:
Plant A Punkin Seed Party
Get Your Craft On With Today's Creative Blog
Made By You Monday
Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge

7 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Bok! Indeed!!

Linda Reeder said...

That's a cute hen, but a BEAUTIFUL basket of eggs!

DesertHen said...

Too Cute! Wow what a layer she is...lol

Kristi Flanagan said...

Love her sis!

Jill said...

LOVE IT!!!! Adorable!

Paula said...

Ah! I love her!

chicken coops said...

Blimey, what do you feed her on to produce that many eggs?!! Miracle grow?