Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SO What's The Matter......

with a little team spirit?

After dropping the farmer off at his place of employment I was almost to my office when a bicyclist ran a stop sign and darted before my eyes.  BLINK BLINK!!!  No not that he darted in front of my car or ran the stop sign but he was wearing a white t-shirt with a pink bra over it, tennis shoes with no socks and I spied some saggy pink cheeks flapping in the wind behind him.  He was shouting something as he rode up and down the street but I was still trying to grasp take in the "cheek" situation.  I lowered my window a bit as I waited for someone to cross the street to hear what he was shouting.  It was simply "Go Ducks", our University team. Oh and it was a tad nippy this morning.

Talk about team spirit!! There must have been a full moon last night.  What's happening in your neck of the woods?


14 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

Well nothing quite as exciting as that!
YET....LOL
Who knows what may happen tomorrow. LOL

DesertHen said...

Wow! Nothing as exciting as that happening here! I bet that was a sight to see..Lol!

Snappy Di said...

Nothing exciting happening here.... We could use some pink cheeks flapping in the breeze!

Di

Linda Reeder said...

Pretty tame here. No 'quacks' running around.

Farmgirl_dk: said...

"Oh and it was a tad nippy this morning. " Ah ha ha ha haaa!
You're FUNNY, Vonda! :-)

Flea said...

Quite dull here, thanks. And I am SO not jealous of the view from your egg farm. :)

Mental P Mama said...

Full moon was last week;) And there you were with no camera!

Oregontribal1 said...

Well, things are amiss here! Twice our building has been "egged" no pun intended; by either some mischievious kids or the raccoons are moseying thru people's garbage and breaking the eggs in order to eat them? My mind is working overtime trying to figure out the "egg" situation. As for the "pink cheeks" flapping in the wind....perhaps he needs to start working out with the big Duck mascot???

Tipper said...

Well that'll put a smile on your face : ) Nothing that good going on here-hmmm the best I can come up with is a muddy driveway that takes 4wheel drive to get up : )

Kristi Flanagan said...

You so live in a very odd place sis!

Hugs,

ME

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Well. That sounds like an interesting start to the day!

Karen K. said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! You soooooo live in Duck-ville. Once when we were at Sweet Life I saw an entire 'flock' (for lack of a better word) of bicyclists in various stages of dress and undress, yelling and screaming and waving flags and such. I have no idea what they were promoting, I was just sorry I didn't have my camera...

WeekendFarmer said...

: ) lol

THE OLD GEEZER said...

Greetings from Southern California.

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You, ~Ron