Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What To Do With A Hook and a Mother-In-Law

Now don't get any bright ideas that I am going to use a hook in some evil way to torture my mother-in-law. She is a very nice lady and I would NEVER!


Remember this little hook and eye a few posts ago? You know the hooker post. Yeah I bet that got your attention. Admit it.

Well I stole copied this idea from How Does She. I loved that it was just what my mother-in-law ordered. Now I love my MIL but she has been ORDERING me to give her updated photos of the great grandchildren for months, maybe even years. So for mothers day I decided to be a little crafty copycat and fixed her up one of these. Now I better get moving and make myself one.



9 comments:

Flea said...

I LOVE it! That's brilliant!

Mental P Mama said...

That is adorable!!!!

Kristi Flanagan said...

Awesome sis!

Kristi

Jill said...

OH! I love it!!!! I love the papers you used on the frames, too--they're all perfect!!! I think your daughter is going to "ORDER" one too.... ;o) You did a great job, Mom! Love it, and the pictures are all adorable too!

Maria said...

That is so cute, I know she loved it.

TSannie said...

Very sweet.

Twisted Fencepost said...

I love it!
And I'll bet your Mother-in-law did too.

Paula said...

Sweet! I have a MIL who would love one of those as well~

foremylife said...

Nice Blog ,I love it, and please feel free to check my site~

Have fun to watch online tv

http://foremylife.com