Monday, April 5, 2010

Belated Easter Greetings

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday and were able to relax and enjoy your loved ones. We had a small Easter dinner this year with just the farmer and I along with our two granddaughters and our daughter Kelli. It was very relaxing and for once I wasn't entirely exhausted from cooking and such for big crowds. Kind of nice for a change.


I think Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny are my favorite decoration this year. I always did want to be Mrs. Easter Bunny but my ears weren't quite long enough. I do think I have a brother that could have fit the part of Mr. Bunny though. But shhhh! Don't tell him his ears are long.


I finished up the little egg girls for Emma and Lucy just in time for Easter. They
crack me up
make me smile.


Oh yes they did love them.  Happy day!

6 comments:

Maria said...

The little egg girls are adorable ... as well as the little girls holding them. Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend.

Linda Reeder said...

I opted out of the big family gathering this year, too, for a very small Easter dinner gathering. I liked it very much.

Kristi Flanagan said...

The little girly Humpty Dumptys turned out so cute!!!! Lucky Emma and Lucy!!! Happy Easter sis - blessed to have you.

Kristi

Mental P Mama said...

Just adorable....

Carolynn said...

I'm glad to hear you're happy & well and enjoying your family. Happy Belated Easter greetings back to you!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Those are adorable...the eggs and the girls!