Thursday, January 21, 2010

Looking Back A Bit

This was some of our Christmas in pictures. We had a little bit of everything.


That is except snow. This was Baltimore before Brian flew home. Can you believe that snow?


The excitement before opening our gifts.


The mess.


Tired little boy taking time out with Santa.


Another Santa and his elf lighting our way.


A lot of running and playing. Noise level was a bit high at times. Look at her hair. Hilarious!


A few little meltdowns....he loved his cousin's boots.


And another bit of a guitar hero meltdown.


I wonder why we had some meltdowns!


The farmer meets tough boy.


We had a lovely french girl visit for a week. She was very sweet and fit right in to our holiday madness. Thank you Judith for being such a great sport....especially when Brian gave you static about being a guitar hero.


And last.....our new gift. We have waited a long eight years to put a nice piece of furniture in this room. Ahhhh!

I hope you all enjoyed your loved ones as much as we did.

12 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

Kinda' fun to look back on the holidays. It brings back good memories.

Karen K. said...

I love the red boots! And nice sectional! BTW, how did your bazaar go? I was all rarin' to go and then... what's new... I forgot. Sorry!!!

Miss Riya said...

Our pastor's sister lives in Maryland and comes down to visit every Christmas. This year their trip was delayed a couple of days, because of the snow. I love to look at snow, but I don't think I could handle living in it.

I'm glad y'all had such a blessed Christmas.

Jill said...

Ohhhhhh I can't wait to rub my body all over that new couch! ;o) heh heh!!! It looks so comfy and squooshy and wonderful! Are you sure I can't move home yet?

Jill said...

p.s. I love that picture of Emmy--it cracks me up! Poor worn-out girl!

noble pig said...

There are always meltdowns on Christmas...always!!

DesertHen said...

Looked like a good time, even with all of the little meltdowns.

Twisted Fencepost said...

The kids, the grandkids Santa, a french girl, Guitar Hero AND a NEW SECTIONAL?!!
You did have a great Christmas!
Well, except for the missing white stuff. But there's always next year!!

Farmgirl_dk: said...

I always love seeing pics of your family - your grandkids are so beautiful!!
Gorgeous couch - where did you get it? We totally need something like that. :-)

Kristi Flanagan said...

Love the couch sis - can't wait to see it in person!!!

Kristi

CeeCee said...

"Guitar Hero meltdown"--I have to smile. We've had some of that at our house. Lately, it's Mario Brothers meltdown.
Fabulous pictures. It looks like you had a fine holiday season, surrounded by friends and family.

PS>>>Love the new look of your blog.

Mare said...

Beautiful furniture, and even more beautiful pics of the holidays with the family.