Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where I've Been Lately

You may have noticed I have been on here less and less lately. Not because I want to stay away but I have been very busy working my fingers to the bone. Literally. I mean my left hand is sore, my back aches, my eyes are becoming foggy, I'm up early and to bed late. Why?

My sisters and I along with some friends and daughter/son-in-law have been crafting away night and day and in between if there is an in between. We are hosting our very first holiday bazaar. Below is a sampling of some of the things that will be there. So come one and all. Bring a friend if you are around on this day.

Oh when this is over, I will be back more often. I promise.


The Bizarre Sisters Holiday Sale

December 12, 2009 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.



Please join us at:

4545 Briars Street
Eugene, OR

Directions:
-Beltline West to River Road/Santa Clara
-Right on River Road - Right on Spring Creek Dr.
-Left on Spring Meadow Ave.
-Right on Calumet Ave. - Right on Briars

13 comments:

Deb said...

I wish I could be there! All the items are adorable.
I hope you have a fabulous sale -

Gayle said...

The Bizarre Sisters are very talented. Nice work!

Mental P Mama said...

Awwwww. Will you bring it to Connecticut? Lovely things!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Well, I have MISSED you!
It looks like you have been very busy. It all looks beautiful!
Good luck with the bizarre!

Country Girl said...

I love that Snow Drifter item. Wish I lived closer, I'd come by. Seriously!!
Brings back a good memory. I had a friend who along with her two sisters, had a table at a popular bazaar every year. It was fun going to see them. One year I was helping my friend clean her house due to health reasons and she insisted on paying me. So I took the 'pay' as items like this for the holidays. I still use many of them.

Linda Reeder said...

Looks like some great stuff. good luck.

Michelle said...

Looks wonderful; wish I could come!

Carolynn said...

Wow! Great stuff and so professionally made too. All the best for a sell out on opening day.

Putz said...

HEY HEY HEY, THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO FOR THE BAZZAR AND TO MAKE ME COMFORTABLE, GRAPE CLUSTERS, PLASTIC MELTED INTO MOLDS AND THEN GREEN AND WIRES and you put them on tables for decorations, make about 600 of them, they will sell like hot cakes, although i wouldn't suggest you try to seell hot cakes at the same time

rhymeswithplague said...

Your blogging friends miss you! I hope, amidst the ongoing preparations for the Bazaar, that you and your family have a very happy Thanksgiving!

CeeCee said...

I hope you are recovered from Thanksgiving and all your Bizarre crafts. :)
If I were in Oregon I would most certainly come by and see you in December.
Good luck to you and your sisters at your sale.

DesertHen said...

Busy, busy indeed! The crafts look wonderful!! Wish I lived closer to Oregon! Have fun......=)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Wow! You ladies are talented! I wish I could come!

Best of luck in your sales!

~Lisa