Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today, Another Year Older

But not much has really changed from when he was little. Well maybe the hair has changed a bit.


You could say that perhaps his legs have grown a bit too.


Maybe his stamina has weakened from when he used to ride his own years ago.


But really, no. Not much has changed. Still has the back pack, still has the adventurous nature, still has the teasing ornery personality that never fails to make me laugh.


No he is really still my little boy. Always will be.

Happy birthday Brian. Thanks for making our lives brighter. We love you.

10 comments:

CeeCee said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet baby boy!

Deb said...

great tribute....love the last photo...

Mental P Mama said...

Oh how I love this! Happiest of birthdays to your baby boy!!!

Deb said...

I love the photos :) Happy Birthday to Brian - they really do grow up too fast don't they? :)

Country Girl said...

Awww, look at him with his little tricycle and his little pet donkey. Every boy's wish for a happy birthday!
What a sweetie with a great smile!

rhymeswithplague said...

Don't get angry with me now because I'm just funnin' witcha, but I looked at that last picture and the thought occurred to me that it should be captioned "One of these things is not like the other." Then I looked at it some more and decided maybe I was wrong. :>)

A belated happy birthday to the bald guy.

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Barney! Nice wheels!

Junebug said...

Now that is cool. To be man enough to ride a tricycle! Yeah. Happy Birthday to your son.

Twisted Fencepost said...

Happy Birthday, Brian!
Sorry I'm late.

Paula said...

I'm echoing Becky of Twisted Fencepost~ happy birthday, Brian!
Love his donkey!