Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Some Skys I've Witnessed Lately

I admit I gaze at the sky much too often. I don't think the farmer really understands or finds the same fascination as I do. He tolerates it when I tell him to look at the beauty, shaking his head up and down like a bobble doll and placating me with "yes dears". I suppose that is what he sees and hears from me when he is all revved up about football games. Actually to clarify that, I don't even think I bobble my head and say "yes dear". Phhhhssssh! I am a baaad wife.

Ha!












So pretty.

12 comments:

CeeCee said...

Beautiful pictures!
My DH does that when I wax on about how beautiful the Northwestern US is. I really, really love the Washington coastline.

Oregontribal1 said...

Ohhhh I have seen those very skies recently! I so love living here in Oregon; don't know if I could ever relocate since Oregon is very much my home!! I'm still around...Teresa

Jill said...

Beautiful! I especially love that last one and the beach one! You take the most amazing pictures!

Mental P Mama said...

Beautiful. And I am bobbing my head;)

Gayle said...

You've had quite the variety of beautiful skies to gaze at. Nice!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Very pretty! You just need a fellow sky watcher. tee hee
If I were near you I would lie on my back in the grass or the sand or on a boat and relish in it's beauty, right along beside you. And the guys could watch football all they wanted.

Linda Reeder said...

Yes, I understand. I am a sky watcher too. I find myself frequently saying "Look at those clouds!" If those beside me appreciate it as much as I do, they don't express it nearly as exuberantly.

rhymeswithplague said...

Some very nice photographs, Vonda!

I am a double-minded guy, I suppose, having both a "no-nonsense practical" side and a "dreamer" side.

Tipper said...

Lovely skies!!

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Very pretty pictures.
And I absolutely HATE football. :-)

Karen K. said...

Love the last one. I like the bird especially!

Linda Higgins said...

I am so in LOVE with pictures of the sky, a sunset or sunrise and these pics are absolutely beautiful! WOW