Thursday, September 10, 2009

Moment In Time

Sometimes there are moments that stand out in time and if you are lucky enough you can reach out and capture them to save forever. For me it is usually a photo that I snapped without realizing what it was going to be. Of course it is usually a poor quality as well.



This is one of those moments. My sister and her husband were playing around with my computer taking silly photos. I love this and wish it were better quality. No matter! I love it anyway.


10 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it, too, and I don't even know them! Great capture!

Jill said...

Ha ha! I love it! The look on Aunt Krissie's face is perfect! And Uncle Pat looks as manly and handsome as ever ;o)

Flea said...

I Love that. It's priceless.

Gayle said...

It does seem that snaps of the best moments are always blurry, but our minds are what make them sharp. Love their genuine happiness.

Junebug said...

I think that is a wonderful photo.

Twisted Fencepost said...

I love this picture!
And the quality of it is in the smiles on their faces.

Putz said...

hi egg, i have been reading your posts, and about your church where a priest left to marry a nun, and your cute hubby and sister...lopoks like so much fun and your cake...so much effort you put in with it and i want you to go back to rhymes and read what i had to say about 9/11...tha's all i guess

Country Girl said...

Oh, I like this one too!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

This is awesome! The expressions and 'tunnel vision' make it very special!

~Lisa

Carolynn said...

I think the quality of the photo is perfect. Great memories there.