Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Fairy Tale

As a child I loved fairy tales. I still do. I often read them to my grandchildren but get all caught up back in my childhood fantasies of wishing I was that princess, rabbit, horse or ogre....yes ogre. I don't think the farmer has that same fantasy. I received this in an email today and am still laughing. Here is what I think the farmer's version of a fantasy tale fairy tale is.

World Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The End

8 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

And, that, my friends, is the world's smartest girl.

Kelli said...

I love it!

Jill said...

Did Dad make this up? Brian? Wade, maybe???

Twisted Fencepost said...

And he died a very lonely man. tee hee

Putz said...

have you ever seen that movie that guy in it you know the one who watches all the laker's games about the insurance salesman, was it zeek or zoom or, oh heck anywho his wife died and he was an insurance salesman and the first thing he did when his wife died is go into his own bathroom, and with the toilet seat down, yes DOWN, he peed , and it showed this back and forth action on the seat and back of the seat....i loved that show, but my wife got rid of that vidio along with silence of the lambs, threw good movies AWAY I SAY, AWAY...and yes twisted fencepost, i could very welll die a very lonely man

Karen K. said...

THAT is hilarious. :)

Tipper said...

very cute!

Flea said...

Hmm. Sounds like a fairy tale, alright. Not based in reality. Who cooked this man's meals? Who did his laundry? Who got his bed out of butt in the morning so he could get to work on time to afford his scotch?