Monday, April 13, 2009

She's At It Again

That crafty little wench, otherwise known as my younger sister, Kristi sent me a little surprise the other day. She asked me to email her black and white photos of my family for a project she was working on.


This cute little paper purse is a photo of my family life. It is put together using laminated scrapbook papers and sewn together with ribbon.


Photos and sweet lettering end .......

to end.


My heart from side............


to side.

This is the sweetest thing I have had in a long time. Now I can take a stitching project, books or treats for the grandchildren along with me.

Isn't she the best? Thank you sis.

16 comments:

TSannie said...

That is just wonderful!

Donna S. said...

Very cute. Does sis have a blog? How about a tutorial?

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

WoW! What a very thoughtful gift. Your sis is so sweet...and talented, too.

~Lisa

word verification: flowes

Love flowes in your family.

Carolynn said...

Wow, that looks so professional. What a lovely gift from the heart!

Deb said...

Wow, It's a beautiful gift. What a neat idea ~ you do have a very talented sister :)

Kristi said...

Sister - you make it so easy to do fun things for - and I truly don't do them for you to brag about me on your blog - really!!!! But thank you so much for appreciating my gifts from my heart. I love you so much!

Mental P Mama said...

Wow. That is a treasure.

noble pig said...

Seriously it's adorable!

Tipper said...

Oh I love it!! You are lucky-and she is sooo talented!

Karen K. said...

WOW WOW WOW ! Do you all need another sister? I have LOTS of photographs.

Deb said...

what a sweet sis, cute bag

Shauna said...

that is so much fun! She did a great job, and the colors are awesome, too! You have some talent, too - I just saw the quilt that you made for Ayden - it looks amazing!! Those fabrics are so tasty--- you did good, Vonda, you did good!!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift-love the colors. You've got a very sweet, talented sis.

CeeCee said...

That is amazing!! What a wonderful gift to get. You know anyone who sees it will want one too.

The W.O.W. factor! said...

This is awesome! What a great gift to treasure!!!

Gayle said...

Seriously, she make the rest of us look bad! :) That is so awesome...I wouldnt' have thought of it and with instructions I don't think I could do it. I want a sister! :)