Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One

Ayden, my youngest grandson, turned one last week. Saturday there was a birthday party with his cousins and grandparents all there to help eat cake and open gifts.


The aftermath....what would a party be without a little chewed on party hat.


His mommy made this adorable cow cake. She is as talented as my sister at this. See the cow pies on the plate next to him?


Nothing better than messy cake covered hands. He was silly with a sugar high following this. It made him very happy.


How precious is he?

Happy birthday my boy. I love you.

15 comments:

Putz said...

he looks better with the choicolate face

Maria said...

He is very precious, love the sweet expression in the last photo.
That cow cake is incredible, can't believe it's a cake and the idea of cow pies so funny

Tipper said...

So adorable!! I'm glad he enjoyed his party.

Love your new look!!

Deb said...

so cute...the cow cake...the cow pies...the adorable one year old

noble pig said...

That cake...that face...what a love fest.

Mental P Mama said...

Oh I just want to kiss all over him!

Flea said...

He's adorable! And I LOVE the cow theme! Fred & Bessie would approve. :)

DesertHen said...

What a cutie...=) That cow cake is just too darn cute!

Junebug said...

What a sweetheart! The cow cake is superb. That girl is talented. And the drawing too. I used to draw Minnie Mouse and other figures for my kid's birthdays, but my cakes were not works of art. I did make a nice Easter bunny cake one year though. :D

Carolynn said...

Wow, lots of birthdays in Bloggerland this week. Happy Birthday, little fella!

His mother should go into business making cakes...whoa! That's incredible.

TSannie said...

What a love he is! And that cake is just wonderful!

Jeannelle said...

Oh my goodness....I love the clever cow cake a cowpies!

Farmgirl_dk: said...

What a beautiful face! He practically glows from within! I bet you just want to hug him all day long.
Can you see yourself in him? I see a very clear family resemblance.

CeeCee said...

Beautiful baby boy! His momma is quite the creative one with the cake. I tried working with fondant just last weekend---it's hard work.

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.