Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Der's A Leprechaun In Me House

I woke up and found a note to check my email because a little leprechaun had come to visit. Here is what I found. We officially have leprechaun names now.


There really is a nasty little leprechaun in my house. Somehow he knew that I am barefoot most of the time when home. Fitting name don't you think?


And I just am at a loss for words on this one. I am a person that immediately sees a picture in my mind when I look at words. The picture of the farmer in my head leaping over flowers in a field just isn't a pretty one.

Shhh! Don't tell him that is how I envisioned him.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Go have yourself some corned beef and cabbage, Irish stew and some green beer.

5 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

You had to make me get a visual didn't you?!
Little tiny Captains and Boos running around the farm....
Ahhhh, it'll be our little secret!

noble pig said...

OMG that is a hysterical image.

Tipper said...

Cute Leprechauns!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Cute names! Mine is "Hairy Leafducker" which fits my daughter to a T as she is terrified of leaves (due to her Aspergers).

But right now my legs are terribly hairy because I'm so sunburned I can't shave them. lol!

I hope you had a fun St Patties Day.
~Lisa

DesertHen said...

LOL...What great names!

There might be a Leprechaun in your house, but there is a mouse in my office!! EEEKKKK!!!