Monday, February 23, 2009

Featured!

I was left a comment by Schmutzie who hosts a bi-weekly collection of links to superior weblog entries from all genres that have been submitted by others. She told me that I have been featured for Five Star Friday!

Five Star Friday

Five Star Fridays share links from the best weblog writing our readers have found and want to highlight. There is also Intrepid Tuesdays where readers can showcase their own weblog writing. Anyone can submit entries, so if you know of some great writing or want to submit your own send Schmutzie the link for the next editions. 

I kind of got lost surfing around some new blogs dang it! I just keep finding more and more interesting people out there. 

Thank you to the person that submitted my blog and go visit Schmutzie's site for some interesting reads. 



9 comments:

Schmutzie said...

Thanks for the mention!

Putz said...

oh so that is why you and so many of my blogging friends have deserted me, they have found much more INTERESTING blogs out there and don.t have time for me...well thanks a lot egg you and rhynes with also have eseerted me and my bad spelling

The W.O.W. factor said...

Isn't it amazing just HOW MANY great blogs there are out here?? Each day I get on here, I get lost finding new ones! I then have to take a break.. It's overwhelming! And too much fun! My house shows lack of my attentions!

Country Girl said...

There are so many blogs out there that it's beginning to boggle my mind. I can only handle so many! Every time I visit one that I like, I end up adding it to my blogroll and heavens to murgatroyd, I have got so many on my list now!

Fencepost said...

I had never heard of 5 Star Friday until this post.
Congratualtions!!!
Now I have got to go check it out. Be back in a couple of hours. tee hee

Mental P Mama said...

Congratulations to you, Vonda! A very deserving award. I cannot believe how many wonderful writers there are out there....

Carolynn said...

Congratulations, Vonda! Yes, blog surfing is a slippery slope, isn't it?

Jill said...

Congratulations!

Tipper said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You are such an amazing writer you deserve to be featured!