Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy With ANYTHING!

Have you ever seen anyone smile about receiving a gift like this for Christmas? Well he deserved it.

Brian has a very long standing history of torturing his sisters. Even at 33 and from long distance he is still bugging, bothering and teasing. He lives for this and loves to get their goat. Kelli got his good this year.  I know what you are all thinking (mean, mean, mean) but she really isn't that mean. It was just the box she put his shirt in. But he was kind of speechless.  

Sorry about a Christmas post but I just ran across this as I was backing up photos and couldn't resist.

8 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

Score one for Kelli!

April said...

Okay,
1. Your son has a very sweet smile while looking at that Kotex box.

2. My mom actually gave my sister and I tampons for xmas one year. She put on the tag 'open in your room', we were in college and she thought it would be nice to give us the essentials....we wanted to kill her.

Twisted Fencepost said...

My brother was just as bad.
One year I unwrapped a box from a bra. 44DD. Whaaaa?
It had p.j.'s in it.

CeeCee said...

Hooray for Kelli! You go girl!

Junebug said...

Great job! My brother gave me a box of rocks one year!

Tipper said...

Hilarious! Only a sister.

Jill said...

this still cracks me up! the look on his face is priceless!

The W.O.W. factor said...

I love it!!! That's the kinds of thing that make Christmas so special! Brings glorious smiles!!