Monday, January 12, 2009

Crossing One Thing Off My List

I have been very bad. Very, very bad. I mean I meant to do this long ago and now I must get this off my list. The following are some really cool things I have either won or purchased from fellow bloggers and I am loving them all. 

A few months back I was the lucky winner of this great book, Red, White and Drunk All Over by Natalie MacLean when Cathy at Noble Pig had a give away. I have to admit the farmer stole this book from me and I don't know where he is hiding it. But he didn't take it before I was able to read through most of it.  Thank you Cathy!

I was the winner of Dlyn's giveaway and she sent this great cd by Selah. I had never heard of them and this is so sad.....I am still listening to Christmas music because of this great CD. They are wonderful. Thank you Dlyn!

Kate from Chronicles of a Country Girl is a fantastic photographer. I love going to her Etsy site and of course could not help but order this when she first opened shop. It is as beautiful as it looks on her site and she has so many more that I wish I had more wall space. I would go broke buying them all if I could. Thank you Kate!


Then last but certainly not the least is this cute, cute pillow I could not resist from Michelle at Sugar Creek Stuff. I NEED chicken stuff you know. This adorable pillow arrived in the mail and I have to say it is even cuter than the photo if that is possible. 

She even tucked in this adorable door hanger that is perfect for hanging on the knob of door to the bedroom where the grandchildren (my little chicks) sleep.  Thank you Michelle!


18 comments:

DesertHen said...

Look at all of those wonderful goodies. I must say the book has piqued my interest. I just might have to go find one of my own to read...=) I so love that chicken pillow....I collect all things "chicken" and that pillow is just great!! And I just love, love, love Kate's pictures!! She is just amazing!!

Happy Monday to you....=)

Twisted Fencepost said...

Aren't you the lucky one! Send some of that luck over here, would ya?!
Great prizes you got there. Hope you find your book soon!

Linda Reeder said...

Fun stuff. You are either very lucky or very deserving of both to win twice!

Junebug said...

That pillow is perfect for you.

Junebug said...

Oh and by the way how did you get those blog updates into your sidebar? That is very cool and I see it showing up on lots of blogs? Just need a little help....

Carolynn said...

Wow! Great haul! I especially like the chicken pillow.

Natalie MacLean said...

Thanks for reading my book (or more of it) Vonda! If you love wine, I also have a free e-newsletter and a food and wine matching tool on my web site. Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Natalie

www.nataliemaclean.com

Tipper said...

Love it all! And know you'll be enjoying it all!

Putz said...

geeeseese, i never win anything on blogs...i get tagged, i am tagged right now and it makes me really nervous

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Fun! Of course, personally, I'm incredibly partial to sugarcreekstuff's designs. That chicken pillow is adorable! Can that woman sew or what?! :-)

Jill said...

I love them all, but I have to say--the chicken pillow and door hanger? I ADORE them! I think I will wander over to Sugar Creek Stuff myself! :)

noble pig said...

Glad you liked it!

sugarcreekstuff said...

I'm so glad you like the pillow and your goodie!
Yours and the other kind ladies comments made my day. :-)

TSannie said...

A most deserving congrats on all you wins! And may more be coming your way!

The W.O.W. factor said...

What a treasure trove you've got! And Christmas music in January? There is some I could listen to all year! So, you are not alone.
and Awwwww....those chickens for you are soo fitting! Enjoy your treasures!

Flea said...

I love the chickens!

Country Girl said...

I'm so glad you liked your purchase. Now I would like to find out more about the book and CD!

Cute pillow and door knob thing as well!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

You got some awesome loot there Vonda!

I love SugarCreekStuff Michelle's stuff. I've already bought 5 of her gorgeous bags. She started making her famous llama bags because of my suggestion that I wanted a llama bag, since I love my two llamas. And now everyone goes gaga over her llama bags, too.

So, even though everything she makes is awesome (I love my chick bag, that's one of her specialities) (and her skull bags are popular, too. I bought one for a dear friend for Mother's Day) she is very open to doing custom designs, too.

Oh you really oughta check out her feed bag bags! I've bought several from her and we use them for toting books, hauling animal feed/straw, storing wool and fiber, and clothes and toys, everything! They are super strong and fun, too!

Michelle's stuff is quality and she puts lots of time and love into each piece.
I think everyone should own a SugarCreekStuff item and support a stay-at-home working mom.

~Rapunzel