Sunday, December 14, 2008

Silent Sunday

Although not a silent Sunday by any means I meant to get this up and forgot to publish it early. So there ya go.

This is a picture that was given to me for my last birthday by Jill, my second oldest daughter. It is called "A Light In The Dark".

I fell in love with this when she directed me to a blog by an Australian man written for his daughters. It is called Tummy Mountain and you really must visit. He writes in the voices of his little daughters. But even more than his blog his art work is amazing. I wish I had a smidgen of his talent.

Not so silent, am I?

8 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

That is absolutely precious. Going to pay him a visit now.

Putz said...

oh surely you do have a smidgen of his talent...that is not very much you know...a smidgen

Carolynn said...

I love it too! As soon as I get an extra 3 minutes, I'm going to swing by and check out his blog. Thanks for sharing!

(It's -5 degrees celcius where I am and very cold....my word verification is "chilli"....spooky!)

Jeannelle said...

Thanks for the link to Tummy Mountain. His artwork is stunningly simple and amazing!

I think you have a smidgen of talent and more.....

Twisted Fencepost said...

Thanks for this. It sounds and looks very interesting. You can bet I'll be visiting again.
And I think you have a smidgen. I believe I've seen it on this blog.

Jill said...

Mom, you have an amazing amount of talent, in more than one way. If only Tummy Mtn had a smidgen of YOURS! ;) I ♥ you!

tipper said...

You have tons of talent!! I love the picture-and I love that you weren't silent too.

Shauna said...

so cute! Jill got me hooked, too. I need to order some prints for Tay's room. And you are talented, Vonda, oh yes you are!! Sending <3