Friday, December 5, 2008

Rat Fink

Dear Wade,

I know it was your birthday. I know you love chocolate cake more than just about anything. I know you asked me for these muffins from Costco. I know that I made a special trip to purchase them. I know that I DID NOT EAT ONE. I live with a rat.

Love and Happy Birthday,

Mother-In-Law and Out Law



This is my son-in-law, Wade. His 29th birthday was a few days ago and my grandson, Byron gave him what every Oregon State police recruit wishes (click photo to see). My daughter said on her blog it was something to do with his new career choice. Funny girl.

11 comments:

The W.O.W. factor said...

So it IS true!! Cops and donuts!!
hee hee! Muffins too! Now how is that handsome fella going to keep within his weight requirement??

Did you set a trap to snap the fingers off of that rat?

Country Girl said...

Funny! What a handsome young man, too.

Twisted Fencepost said...

Your little reindeer is adorable!
I see a doughnut belly in the making! tee hee

Jill said...

Actually, it was Jack (Wade's dad) that gave him the donuts.d My headline must have been kind of confusing--I'll change it.

Byron, though, just couldn't detach himself from the donuts once Wade had them opened--he HAD to have one. Maybe he's a future cop-in-training as well...?

Brian actually said a long time ago that for xmas he was going to buy W a box of Krispy Kremes and some sort of pig (stuffed animal, mask, etc), but now his idea has been taken by someone just as warped! :P

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Bwahaha! That's just wrong!

(Pass me the donut's please. sshhh!)

~Lisa
New Mexico

CeeCee said...

Happy Birthday to your muffing snatching SIL.

Are there any cake donuts in the box? Heck, are there even still any donuts in the box?

Putz said...

choc cake with choc frosting with a cup of hot chhoc and a plate of choc's as a side disg....overload???

Carolynn said...

Byron's a funny guy! Good luck to Wade on getting through the police training.

Jeannelle said...

Oh, I feel so bad for lawmen and the doughnut stereotype that follows them around! But, its mostly true, I guess! Happy birthday to your son-in-law!

DesertHen said...

Cute post.....funny! A friend of my sons became a city police officer and my son and the other guys gave him a box of donuts....=)

tipper said...

Rats and donuts-too cute!!