Monday, November 17, 2008

Awww Shucks!

I feel shy, embarrassed and a little humble. I received two awards in one day.

Don't I look humble? No just kind of dumb.

Lisa from Laughing Orca Ranch gave me this Hot Blog Award. I can now officially say that I have been called "HOT". Never thought I would hear those words. I am hot and not just because of my flashes or the hot weather. I am so excited!

Then Desert Hen from Gravel Roads and Daiquiris in the Dirt gave me this Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 award. I don't know where this originated but it makes me feel very important and kind of smart.

So thank you ladies so much. And because I appreciate all of you who read my blog and I am finding it difficult to narrow it down, I am passing these on to ALL of you.

Kisses!

6 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Congrats! Very well-deserved kudos to you!

tipper said...

Congrats to you!! You sooo deserve the awards-you do a great job!!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Congratulations on the awards!!
You deserve them and more.
I love reading your blog. You make me smile!!

becca watson said...

Congrats on your awards! I am new to your blog and am enjoying it immensely!!

The W.O.W. factor said...

Oh Ms Egghead...
"Don't I look humble? No just kind of dumb." NO! NO! NO!
..Just cute enough to deserve these!
I so enjoy my visits here! Don't turn too bashful on us! ;)
Barb

DesertHen said...

I'm glad you liked your award...=) Your blog is Wonderful!!

I'm trying to catch up on reading blogs...taking a 15 minute break wonder how many blogs I can read...=)