Saturday, August 23, 2008

Two Things

First, several weeks ago Jeanelle from Midlife By Farmlight gave me this Thinking Blogger Award and I put it in my side bar "thinking" that I would come back and pay the attention it deserved later as I was in my usual mad dashing around. But as my wee little brain demonstrates, the fog settled in and I never got back to it. How can I say that I am a real "thinker" if I can't remember to get back to the task at hand? I do "think" that I left my brain in my side bar when I put this award there.

I don't know where the award originated from but I feel honored that Jeanelle "thinks" I deserve it. She is so clever in her writing that I am always in awe. Her whole Freckles the Cow posts were so fun. Thank you Jeanelle!  In "thinking" of who might be deserving of this award I have come up with Cee Cee at My Little Bit of Heaven who lives in Central Texas. She never fails to make me "think". She writes about her family, growing things and takes lovely photos of it all. I usually find myself looking up things she posts about to learn more such as when she talks about Indeterminate Plants.  So Cee Cee come get your award. You deserve it.

Second, Bob from Rhymes With Plague left me this Kick Ass Blogger Award. Why me? Well I still haven't really wrapped my tiny little egghead around it. I tell you this because his blog is one that I love to go to get my fix on humor and intelligence all wrapped up into one. He is so entertaining that I find myself laughing out loud and then of course looking around to see if anyone noticed the crazy person laughing in the corner all by herself. 

I am supposed to choose five bloggers to bestow this award upon but crikey! There are too many to choose from. In fact some could say that I waste spend much to much time reading blogs and getting lost reading more blogs from the blogs I am reading and then more blogs from their blogs. Well you get my drift. I think I may just have to "think" on this one for a while. Thank you Bob! 

8 comments:

noble pig said...

Congrats on all the love you received!

Carolynn said...

Congratulations on your awards! How fun is that!?

I get sucked into the vortex of following bloggers around through cyberspace too. I have to limit myself or I would get even less done than I do now. Maybe there's a group I could join, Bloggerholics Anonymous or something....

CeeCee said...

Well thanks for the kind words!! I accept your award and will find someone deserving to pass it along to.

"JEANNELLE" said...

Congrats on your much-deserved awards! Thank you for your kind words about my blog. I haven't done much getting out lately to other blogs......I need to get back in the routine. I'm thinking of making a schedule up to visit a handful of blogs everyday, and that way maybe get to each one several times a week.....but, will I get that organized....probably not.

I like your bloglist with the current post titles.....

Jill said...

You crack me up, mom! I totally get lost in the blogs from blogs from other blogs from the blogs before that, too! :) congratulations!

rhymeswithplague said...

Madame Vonda (that sounds like what a gypsy medium might be called, not that you are a gypsy medium, at least I don't think you are a gypsy medium), thank you for mentioning my blog in a favorable light! It's always surprises me to turn to someone else's blog and find mine mentioned.

Are you by any chanch named after Vonda Kay Van Dyke, the Miss Arizona who became Miss America with her ventriloquist act? I don't think I've ever run across anyone else named Vonda before.

Keep on keepin' on....

rhymeswithplague said...

chance

Twinville said...

Congratulations on such fun awards. You have a wonderful blog and I'm glad to see you receiving awards :)

~Lisa