Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dear God...............

Please help me find my head today. I woke up and stubbed my toe on the door frame of the bathroom. Might have helped if I had turned on the light. I made potato salad for dinner tonight and when ready to begin to boil the eggs I dropped six on the floor and broke them. To hens: I am sorry for making you go through a wasted egg birth. I took out my tea bag and lost it. I still have not found it. I went to meet a friend for lunch and found out it is next week.

Amen.

9 comments:

noble pig said...

Maybe you just need some wine?

CeeCee said...

Girl, you need more coffee in the morning! I'm sorry you had such a jumbled day. Did the teabag ever show up? I'm thinking it's in the fridge.

Twisted Fencepost said...

Sounds like one of my days!
Here's hoping tomorrow is a better one!

Twinville said...

On days like that, I head back to bed.

Sometimes, our bodies just need a system 'reboot'.

After an additional 1 hour nap...er reboot... everything seems to work better :)

Linda Reeder said...

Oh, dear. I think all of this just calls for laughter - a good hard laugh. Thanks for sharing. I'm laughing with you.

Mental P Mama said...

I bet the teabag is in the top drawer in your bathroom. That's where I found my phone yesterday. *sigh*

tipper said...

I've had days like that too-when it rains it pours!

Jill said...

Poor Mom! You are so funny, though! What a day! Love you :)

The W.O.W. factor said...

This one is too funny!
Don't you just hate those kinds of days? May aw well go back to bed and start all over again!