Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Grandmother Times Four

Spring brings such amazing wonders. My daughter gave birth yesterday to her second son. I was blessed to be able to be there to see the baby born. My mother came with me to have all four of my children and I always felt so close to her at these moments. There is a beautiful bond between a mother and a daughter at times like these. To witness this new little life come into the world was amazing.


Yes, they have large children. This is Ayden moments after birth who weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs. 14 oz. and is 22 1/2 inches long.

Byron giving his new little brother a love.


10 comments:

Country Girl said...

Oh, how lovely. You are truly blessed!

Mental P Mama said...

That. Is. Absolutely. The. Best. Thing. I. Have. Read. This. Week. God Bless you and yours!

Kristi said...

He is beautiful. Babies melt my heart. Congratulations.

"JEANNELLE" said...

Many congratulations!! God's blessings to all!!

A new egg for your carton(s)!

noble pig said...

Oh my gosh, congrats! What a beautiful baby...you are right so, so big. Wow, you must be so proud.

Jill said...

The two loves of my life. Getting emotional just looking at them!

Junebug said...

Oh what a big beautiful baby. He will sleep good. Precious!!! Congratulations to all.

Tipper said...

Just beautiful!

stephanie said...

Congrats! The miracle of life is always so breathtaking. I stumbled across your blog today. i really needed to see these beautiful first moments of life to remember the joy of motherhood even when many of the days can be so overwhelming.

Thank you for sharing.

The Dairy Wife said...

Oh ... He is a heartmelter .. and so beautiful, and a whopper!

I bet you all are in 7th heaven!

Congratulations!

Tanya